BLUETTI AC200MAX + Batterie de secours domestique B230
- 2,200W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (4,800W Surge)
- 4,096Wh Capacity
- LiFePO₄ Battery with 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- Expandable Up To 6,144Wh with 2×B230, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300
- 7 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead Battery/Dual AC/AC+Solar)
- 900W Max. Solar Input
- 1300W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC Adapter)
- Smart Control & Monitor in BLUETTI App
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
4-year Hassle Free
SMALL CHANGE, HUGE LEAP
LESS TO SPEND, MORE TO LOVE
GET CHARGED IN ANYWAY YOU PREFER
Capacity Grows As Needed
INCOMPARABLE OUTLET VERSATILITY
Other Top Rated Products
- Shipping & Packaging
- Product Quality
- Product setup
- Operating & Simplicity of the unit
- Adapting of new solar panel ease
Quite satisfied with the products. Ease of use, performance, works as advertized, looks like quality. No problems so far.
We’ve been looking at a solar setup. All the wiring and parts, batteries and setup is complicated and a lot of moving parts at a higher cost to get the same function you get with Bluetti it’s so simple, just plug and play. We have an off grid cabin and have delayed getting any proper power setup until we saw this on YouTube. Started researching and settled on the AC200MAX and B230. This is truly a game changer for us. I have power in my cabin and with a simple 12v wiring setup I’m running RV lighting throughout instead of oil lamps and battery lamps. We’re so impressed with the quality and function. I love it.
After having testing out these 2 units(AC200 Max & B230) with my full size refrigerator I was left slightly disappointed with the results. Before even receiving the pair, I contacted Bluetti to find out how long my fridge would stay powered on at 100% charge with no Solar panel backup. Based on my refrigerator specs which I submitted, I was told 72hrs. Well to my disappointment it barely lasted 48hrs. It wasn’t a total game changer but wished I could have gotten more out of it!
The AC200MAX has all sort of inputs and outputs you can think of for a portable power. The design of the unit is perfectly thought being poratable as well as powerful.
Q1: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be hooked up with the AC200/P?A:
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Q2: Can the B230 battery module be used alone?A:
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Q3: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?A:
B230 can be recharged by:
1. 500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2. Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
Q4: Does AC200MAX support split phase bonding?A:
Q5: Can AC200MAX be remotely controlled via APP?A:
ou can control the AC200 MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP only can be connected via Bluetooth.
Q6: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be charged with AC200MAX?A:
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules
Q7: What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？A:
- 1. Wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
- 2. Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
- 3. Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with total Voc higher than 145V)
- 4. Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
- 5. 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 6. 12V/24V lead-acid Battery
- 7. EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold separately)
- 8. Generator
- 9. BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
Q8: Does AC200MAX have UPS function？A:
Q9: Can AC200MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?A:
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?A:
Q11: Can I use third party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?A:
Yes, you can. The solar array must meet the following conditions:
1. Total open circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors
Q12: Can you ship the AC200MAX to Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska deliver ?A:
Can not. Because the package exceed the weight limit of the logistics company.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.