BLUETTI EB70S + PV200 Solar Generator Kit
- Massive 716Wh capacity and 800W rated wattage
- The ultra-stable LiFePO4 battery chemistry,2500+ life cycles
- 4*110V AC outlets, 2*100W PD ports, 2*5V/3A USB-A ports, 2*regulated 12V/10A DC outputs, 1*12V/10A car port,1*15W wireless charging pad.
- With max input of 200W, this power station can be fully recharged in 3-4 hrs with solar panels (OCV 12-28V, 200W)
- It can also get fully recharged from an AC wall outlet in 3-4 hrs or a 12V car port in 7-8 hrs.
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
2-year Hassle Free
Stay Powered, Wherever Life Takes You
Power All Loads For The Road
Designed For Life On-the-go
Easy Portability, Endless Possibility
A Must-have Camping Partner
Other Top Rated Products
Beautiful little unit. Display is generic and not accurate.
One pet peeve is that when charging it continues to draw power after it is fully charged.
The EB70 S is a very simple, solid, powerful solar generator. I have only run a couple of cycles and the unit performed well. Bluetti did an excellent job with prompt shipping. Good company, good product.
My EB70S and PV200 was delivered a few days back. Haven’t had a chance to truly put it through its paces in my truckhouse yet but am impressed with the build quality, fit and finish and performance so far, including solar and A/C charging. Two minor grouses: 1) the solar charging cables are too short for my needs and I’ve ordered an extra 15’ though another company at a cost of ~$50; and, 2) the screen on the EB70S doesn’t stay on anywhere near long enough for my needs causing me to frequently tap a button or two to turn it on again - an annoyance. Aside from that, I’m quite pleased with the purchase.
A great little power box and solar panel. I plan to use it for the next power outage and for camping.
My son says it works good. So happy for him
Q1: What devices can be charged/powered by BLUETTI EB70S?A:
A:At first, please check the rated power of your electronics. For EB70, the maximum rated output power is 800W, which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 800W, the inverter will shut off.
Q2:How long will EB70S power my device?A:
Working time (estimation) = (716Wh*0.85) / operating power of your device. Please note that the actual working time may vary under different environments.
Q3: Can it be charged by using 2 solar panels in series?A:
Yes, just make sure the total open-circuit voltage (VOC) of the solar panels is less than 28V, otherwise it may trigger the charging over-voltage protection.
Q4: Can it charge and discharge simultaneously?A:
Yes, but it is not recommended to charge and discharge at the same time in order to protect the battery life."