BLUETTI B300 Expansion Battery | 3072Wh
- Features with a 100W USB-C, a 12V/10A car output and a USB-A ports, you can use the B300 as a portable power station.
- The smart MPPT inside of the B300 enables it to recharge quickly through solar power at a 200W maximum loading scale.
- You can also recharge it by wall socket, car charging or lead-acid battery.
- Car charging and lead-acid battery charging need to be realized through D050S.
2-year Hassle Free
Versatile Power Source
Expandable Battery Pack
Home Backup and Trip Power Bank
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: Can the B300 battery module be used alone?A:
Yes. B300 features a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports. The battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Q2: How many B300 battery modules can connect with AC300?A:
Up to 4xB300 battery modules can connect with AC300.
Q3: How many B300 battery modules can connect with AC200Max?A:
Up to 2xB300 battery modules can connect with AC200Max.
Q4: How many B300 battery modules can be hooked up with the AC200/P?A:
Up to two B300. One via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another via the AC adapter inlet.
Q5: Does B300 support Hot Swapping?A:
Yes, you can connect B300 battery pack into AC300 or AC200Max without turning them off.
Q6: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B300?A:
B300 can be recharged by:
1. 500W AC Adapter (Sold separately)
2. 200W Solar Panel (Sold separately)
3. Car cigarette lighter port or Lead-acid battery.
Q7: Can B300 be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?A:
Q8: Can you ship the B300 to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?A:Can not. The packages exceed the transportation weight limit of the logistics company.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.