BLUETTI AC200MAX Expandable Power Station
Valentine's Day Sale Ends In
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input rate and 400W adapter input, 1300W in total.
- Smart App control & monitor.
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
4-year Hassle Free
All-round Upgraded Expandable Power Station
The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh
ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX can be your mobile
recharge center off-the-grid or on the way.
Coffee Maker(2000W)68-70 Cups
Electric Grill(1650W)1 Hrs
Refrigerator 150W(1200W)15-28 Hrs
Air Conditioner(8000 Btu)3-7 Hrs
Less To Spend, More To Love
Get Charged In Anyway You Prefer
Small Change, Huge Leap
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
Other Top Rated Products
1 x 120V/30A NEMA TT-30
2200W In Total
2 x 18W USB-A
1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet)
2 x 12V/10A DC 5521 (5.5mm Outlet)
Still checking it out . So far good
I have planned on using it as an emergency back up during power outages but I have not needed to use this unit yet. The unit charged to 80% very quickly. The app allows me to manage this unit and my smaller more portable Bluetti unit.
Beast of a machine
Everything good so far, looking forward to using it this summer camping. Everything I’ve tried to power has worked flawlessly.
This little black box is truly incredible. Using it as an emergency back up for the office. It should keep things humming along nicely until the power comes back on. Love the power consumption indicator, but wish it had a time remaining estimate and audible alarm. It goes from humming along nicely to back in the dark in the blink of an eye. A little warning would be nice.
Q1: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be hooked up with the AC200/P?A:
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Q2: Can the B230 battery module be used alone?A:
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Q3: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?A:
B230 can be recharged by:
1. 500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2. Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
Q4: Does AC200MAX support split phase bonding?A:
Q5: Can AC200MAX be remotely controlled via APP?A:
ou can control the AC200 MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP only can be connected via Bluetooth.
Q6: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be charged with AC200MAX?A:
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules
Q7: What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？A:
- 1. Wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
- 2. Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
- 3. Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with total Voc higher than 145V)
- 4. Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
- 5. 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 6. 12V/24V lead-acid Battery
- 7. EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold separately)
- 8. Generator
- 9. BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
Q8: Does AC200MAX have UPS function？A:
Q9: Can AC200MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?A:
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?A:
Q11: Can I use third party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?A:
Yes, you can. The solar array must meet the following conditions:
1. Total open circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors
Q12: Can you ship the AC200MAX to Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska deliver ?A:
Can not. Because the package exceed the weight limit of the logistics company.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.