BLUETTI B230 Expansion Battery | 2,048Wh
- B230 equipped with 2048Wh capacity.
- One 100W USB-C, a 12V/10A car output and a USB-A ports.
- Versatile power inputs allow you to recharge no matter where you are.
- Solar charging, car charging and lead-acid battery charging need to be realized through D050S
4-year Hassle Free
Never Run out of Power
Versatile Power Source
Give Your Devices More Runtime
Home Backup and Trip Power Bank
Other Top Rated Products
The battery was very well packaged and arrived on the date specified.
The setup with with my AC 200 Max generator was seemless.
I have charged the battery with AC, DC from the car and solar.
As yet I can't comment on the efficiency of the system as we have not had a chance to measure it against our daily of grid needs.
I have a ac200. So 1700ish usesble watts of storage. For a solar charged generator not bad. I have it to run a few key items. Like my pellet stove for heat when we have a power outage in winter. On its own the ac200 will run my stove 10-12 hours. But i needed more wattage stored if the sun wasn’t great. Which it isn’t usually here in Canada in winter
With the b230 i now have more than doubled my storage/run time. I m running a solar charge test later today with the Do50s. Will update later on that. But ran my Stove all night last night,the battery on the b230 was depleted but the ac200 was at 90% still . Woke up to 68C indoors and -4C out so a win in my books.
Q1: Can the B230 battery modules be used alone?A:
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Q2: How many B230 battery modules can connect with AC200Max?A:
Up to 2xB230 battery modules can connect with AC200Max.
Q3: How many B230 battery modules can connect with AC300?A:
AC300 can only connect with B300 battery module.
Q4: How many B230 battery modules can connect with AC200/P?A:
Up to two B230. One via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another via the AC adapter inlet.
Q5: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?A:
B230 can be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).br> Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.