BLUETTI AC300 + 2*B300 + 6*PV200 Solar Generator Kit
- 3,000W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (6,000W Surge)
- 3,072Wh Capacity (Expandable w/ up to 4 × B300 for 12,288Wh)
- LiFePO4 Battery with 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- 240V Split Phase Bonding
- 24/7 UPS Home Backup
- 7 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead-acid Battery/Dual AC/AC+Solar)
- 2400W Max. Solar Input
- 5400W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC)
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
2-year Hassle Free
3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
* The AC input is 1800W by default, which can boost to 3000W with the 30A charging cable(Sold separately on BLUETTI).
5400W Blazing Input Rate
*The 5,400W input rate combines 2,400W solar and 3,000W AC, which requires two B300s. Or the rate would be limited to 3,000W with only one B300.
240V Connection Available
24/7 UPS Home Backup
One System For All Power Needs
Power your home whenever power outages occur. Easy setup, Just Power On.
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: How many B300 battery modules can connect with AC300?A:
Up to 4.
Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Q2: Do AC300 and B300 support Hot Swapping?A:Yes.
Q3: How many B230 battery modules can connect with AC300?A:
No, AC300 ONLY accepts B300 battery modules.
Q4: Can I connect 2×AC300 together to boost the output and capacity?A:
Yes. With the Fusion Box Pro(P030A), you can connect two AC300 in series for 240V/6,000W output and a total capacity of 24,576Wh(4 B300 for each AC300).
Q5: Can AC300 be remotely controlled by App?A:
Yes. Once connected via WiFi or Bluetooth, the BLUETTI App will enable you to control the AC300+B300 remotely like switching the working mode and upgrading the firmware.
Q6: How to recharge AC300 rapidly?A:
Recharge it with the wall outlet and solar panels at the same time, then you will get a maximum 5,400W input.
Q7: Dose AC300 have UPS function?Yes. It supports 4 UPS modes:
2.Time Control UPS(Pay less for higher electricity consumption)
3.PV Priority UPS(Recommended for regions with sufficient solar energy)
A useful guide to making the most of it all.