Warranty & Return
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state (or by country or province). other than as permitted by law, BLUETTI does not exclude, limit or suspend other rights you may have, including those that may arise from the nonconformity of a sales contract. for a full understanding of your rights you should consult the laws of your country, province or state.
Other distributors, suppliers, or resellers may provide their own warranties to you. If you don’t purchase from BLUETTI directly, please contact them for further information.
Replacement / Maintenance
BLUETTI’s warranty does not apply to:
- Misused/abused/damaged by accident/damaged due to acts of nature. (For example lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricane and such)
- Unauthorized modification/repair/dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
- Non-quality related issues
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers
- Used for special application other than normal consumer use
- Lost /stolen/free/refunded product
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, cold, liquids or other external causes.
- Not able to provide valid proof of purchase
How to claim warranty?
Feel free to contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
- We offer a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee(We only provide prepaid return label for quality problem products. Other than that, customers need to pay for the return shipping fee.)
- For goods purchased directly from Bluetti . To be eligible for a full refund, Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and in its original packaging.
- Gift cards & downloaded software are non-returnable.For all other purchases, please contact the retailer/distributor you purchased from directly and follow their return policy.
- However, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply let us know within 30 days. Once we receive the product and confirm the validity, we will refund the full purchase price.
- NOTE:Make sure the package is in good condition and will not affect the re-sale.
- In addition, the shipped orders and cannot be refunded during transportation. we will reject the refund if the wrong item is returned to Bluetti or if the item is not returned.
- To return an item, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org During our normal business hours. In order to return your product under the 30-day return policy, please check that:
- You have purchased the product directly from Bluetti.
- You contact Bluetti and begin the return process within 30 days from the original shipment date.
- The product is returned in the original packaging, with all materials included, in new or as-new condition,and be accompanied with a return authorization number.
Valid Proof of Purchase
- Order number of purchases made through BLUETTI direct.
- Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price and sales channel.
- Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
- *The defective item’s serial number (usually on the bottom of the product) and/or visible proof (eg: Short video) depicting the defect will be required.
How to Return/Replace/Repair an Item
- All returns must have an RMA number for processing. Please contact email@example.com, for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
- Write the RMA number on the shipping label outside the *RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the shipping label of returned package. Do not write the RMA number directly on the box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our local warehouse.
- BLUETTI will repair/replace(at BLUETTI’s expense) any faulty products during the warranty period. A replacement resumes the warranty period left of the original order.
- We will proceed with replacement in 14 business days after confirming that the defective item is received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items.
- Contact address: 701 West Georgia Street Suite 1500 Vancouver BC V7Y 1C6 CANADA
Shipping costs should be paid by customer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Bluetti quality control to be in working condition
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)