BLUETTI B230 Expansion Battery | 2,048Wh
- B230 equipped with 2048Wh capacity.
- One 100W USB-C, a 12V/10A car output and a USB-A ports.
- Versatile power inputs allow you to recharge no matter where you are.
- Solar charging, car charging and lead-acid battery charging need to be realized through D050S
4-year Hassle Free
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
Never Run out of Power
Versatile Power Source
Give Your Devices More Runtime
Home Backup and Trip Power Bank
Other Top Rated Products
The only reason for a 4 instead of a 5 is that I was expecting a bit more output. I know the inverter is only about 90% efficient but there must be other things affecting the output, like bluetooth, MPPT controller, display, etc. because I seem to only get about 80% of the rated watt hours.
I have a minivan camper, and I was always worried about running out of power. This expansion battery richly resolves that problem. I can now stay out by the lake twice as long without worrying about recharging! Gotta love Bluetti!
The two are giving me more options. Because of the extra battery. Now I have a total of over 4200 Wh. The possibility that I can do without worrying about if I will have enough power has diminished. Going somewhere with no electricity is not a comfortable place to be. If you want to cook and your propane or butane is out what do you do? Solar electricity is always available.
Thank you Bluetti.
I ordered the B230 to double my autonomy for our van build. Using the D050S for the DC to DC charging. I purchased the AC200MAX this summer and it is a simple and great all-included package to setup my electrical build. Love it so far, can't wait to hit the road with Solar panels and a complete build.
THank you Bluetti for awesome products.
Q1: Can the B230 battery modules be used alone?A:
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Q2: How many B230 battery modules can connect with AC200Max?A:
Up to 2xB230 battery modules can connect with AC200Max.
Q3: How many B230 battery modules can connect with AC300?A:
AC300 can only connect with B300 battery module.
Q4: How many B230 battery modules can connect with AC200/P?A:
Up to two B230. One via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another via the AC adapter inlet.
Q5: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?A:
B230 can be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).br> Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.