BLUETTI AC200MAX Expandable Power Station
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input rate and 400W adapter input, 1300W in total.
- Smart App control & monitor.
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
4-year Hassle Free
All-round Upgraded Expandable Power Station
The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh
ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX can be your mobile
recharge center off-the-grid or on the way.
Coffee Maker(2000W)68-70 Cups
Electric Grill(1650W)1 Hrs
Refrigerator 150W(1200W)15-28 Hrs
Air Conditioner(8000 Btu)3-7 Hrs
Less To Spend, More To Love
Get Charged In Anyway You Prefer
Small Change, Huge Leap
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
Other Top Rated Products
I am very satisfied with my ACMax200
We run a 728Sq' Business in a small home
So furnace, fridge, freezer, internet, security system, computers and lights and a few toys.
The battery has plenty of capacity and charges quickly with up to 900 watts of solar.
You can add another 500 watts via the grid or generator for a total of 1400 watts charging.
Zero to 100% in a little over 2 hours.
I've received nothing but fast and accurate support from Bluetti every step of the way.
I look forward to expanding my headroom and adding a B300 Battery soon.
This unit was purchased and delivered a couple of weeks ago. It will act as a back up during extended power outages for our fridge and freezer - we live in the Maritimes and are subject to the effects of hurricanes. Fortunately we have not had to use it for real yet but operation looks to be straight forward. I expect to try it out before hand just to give it a try.
This efficiently meet all of my energy needs during power outages.
The compact and portable design allows me to easily move it around the house.
aucun probleme tout est parfait merci
I have tested this unit by running my refrigerator under normal usage, and I was able to get 19 hours of service as quoted in the owner’s manual. It is great to experience a manufacturer’s true claimed functionality. However, I haven’t been able to get the wireless charging on top of the unit to function. Neither phones nor pads will charge. I’ve used dc output mode to initiate the charging but have had no success. There is not much instruction on utilizing this capability. It would be helpful if this info was provided.
Q1: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be hooked up with the AC200/P?A:
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Q2: Can the B230 battery module be used alone?A:
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Q3: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?A:
B230 can be recharged by:
1. 500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2. Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
Q4: Does AC200MAX support split phase bonding?A:
Q5: Can AC200MAX be remotely controlled via APP?A:
ou can control the AC200 MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP only can be connected via Bluetooth.
Q6: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be charged with AC200MAX?A:
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules
Q7: What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？A:
- 1. Wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
- 2. Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
- 3. Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with total Voc higher than 145V)
- 4. Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
- 5. 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 6. 12V/24V lead-acid Battery
- 7. EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold separately)
- 8. Generator
- 9. BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
Q8: Does AC200MAX have UPS function？A:
Q9: Can AC200MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?A:
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?A:
Q11: Can I use third party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?A:
Yes, you can. The solar array must meet the following conditions:
1. Total open circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors
Q12: Can you ship the AC200MAX to Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska deliver ?A:
Can not. Because the package exceed the weight limit of the logistics company.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.