BLUETTI AC200MAX Expandable Power Station
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input rate and 400W adapter input, 1300W in total.
- Smart App control & monitor.
2-year Hassle Free
All-round Upgraded Expandable Power Station
The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh
ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX can be your mobile
recharge center off-the-grid or on the way.
Coffee Maker(2000W)68-70 Cups
Electric Grill(1650W)1 Hrs
Refrigerator 150W(1200W)15-28 Hrs
Air Conditioner(8000 Btu)3-7 Hrs
Less To Spend, More To Love
Get Charged In Anyway You Prefer
Small Change, Huge Leap
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
Other Top Rated Products
I have not received it as yet
BLUETTI AC200MAX Expandable Power Station
Love the product and all it’s quality. The support is weeks behind and doesn’t help a person decide if it’s the right option. You should separate your product support from sales support. All I Had was some basic questions during the sale and if I didn’t do my research I wouldn’t have bought it because sales didn’t reply in time. Trust me, bolster your Pre- sales team ;)
Ooops I ment over 400 watt charging on AC. Doesn't allow me to edit my message.
Nicely Box, worth it. Did a few quick test, check no hot neutral with ohm meter. Later on I will use my electronic tester to verify my manual test. Glad about that, as I will be using it on my RV Trailer 30 amp plug.
AC charger charged about 110 watts. I hook up LIFEPO4 12 volt - 100 amp battery, charge as expected 110 watts. The same as if I plug into cigarrette plug.
I hook up 2 of my LIFEPO4 12 volt/100 amp battery in series, giving me about 27 VDC. The charge rate increase to 220 watts, as expected.
I have a third battery but not with me, if I put all 3 in series I would get 330 watts.
I not looking for quick charge mostly, so the battery bank will be there to slowly maintain AC200MAX solar generator. Eventually I will add solar charging option. That the plan....
Q1: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be hooked up with the AC200/P?A:
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Q2: Can the B230 battery module be used alone?A:
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Q3: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?A:
B230 can be recharged by:
1. 500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2. Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
Q4: Does AC200MAX support split phase bonding?A:
Q5: Can AC200MAX be remotely controlled via APP?A:
ou can control the AC200 MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP only can be connected via Bluetooth.
Q6: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be charged with AC200MAX?A:
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules
Q7: What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？A:
- 1. Wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
- 2. Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
- 3. Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with total Voc higher than 145V)
- 4. Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
- 5. 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 6. 12V/24V lead-acid Battery
- 7. EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold separately)
- 8. Generator
- 9. BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
Q8: Does AC200MAX have UPS function？A:
Q9: Can AC200MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?A:
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?A:
Q11: Can I use third party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?A:
Yes, you can. The solar array must meet the following conditions:
1. Total open circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors
Q12: Can you ship the AC200MAX to Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska deliver ?A:
Can not. Because the package exceed the weight limit of the logistics company.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.