BLUETTI AC200MAX Expandable Power Station
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input rate and 400W adapter input, 1300W in total.
- Smart App control & monitor.
2-year Hassle Free
All-round Upgraded Expandable Power Station
The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh
ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX can be your mobile
recharge center off-the-grid or on the way.
Coffee Maker(2000W)68-70 Cups
Electric Grill(1650W)1 Hrs
Refrigerator 150W(1200W)15-28 Hrs
Air Conditioner(8000 Btu)3-7 Hrs
Less To Spend, More To Love
Get Charged In Anyway You Prefer
Small Change, Huge Leap
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
Other Top Rated Products
Great equipment well package as described
Easy set up and easy to use! Charges well from electric plug and from our new solar panels. So happy to have this new device. Highly recommend getting the Bluetti AC200 MAX! We might get the additional add on battery as well!
This little gem came well packaged double boxed and strapped. It was a bit late arriving however the weather was the culprit. All I have done so far is unpack read the instructions and charged from 65% to 100%. So, I really can't comment with respect to performance however the next step is to try this thing out using the solar panel as a charging unit plus run an electric appliance to see how the unit performs.
The power station is so far so good. I havent had issues with it yet. But right now its just a powerful power bank. Need the solar panels for it to be called a power station. I ran my Air conditioner at max power on it. Normally my ac at max power will trip the breaker but now I dont have that worry.
Works per specs, nice compact package for what you get. Need to see how it works over time wrt performance changes. But so far after 1 week, off to a great start.
Q1: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be hooked up with the AC200/P?A:
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Q2: Can the B230 battery module be used alone?A:
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Q3: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?A:
B230 can be recharged by:
1. 500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2. Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
Q4: Does AC200MAX support split phase bonding?A:
Q5: Can AC200MAX be remotely controlled via APP?A:
ou can control the AC200 MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP only can be connected via Bluetooth.
Q6: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be charged with AC200MAX?A:
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules
Q7: What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？A:
- 1. Wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
- 2. Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
- 3. Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with total Voc higher than 145V)
- 4. Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
- 5. 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 6. 12V/24V lead-acid Battery
- 7. EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold separately)
- 8. Generator
- 9. BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
Q8: Does AC200MAX have UPS function？A:
Q9: Can AC200MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?A:
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?A:
Q11: Can I use third party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?A:
Yes, you can. The solar array must meet the following conditions:
1. Total open circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors
Q12: Can you ship the AC200MAX to Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska deliver ?A:
Can not. Because the package exceed the weight limit of the logistics company.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.