BLUETTI EB70S Portable Power Station | 800W 716Wh
Valentine's Day Sale Ends In
- Massive 716Wh capacity and 800W rated wattage
- The ultra-stable LiFePO4 battery chemistry,2500+ life cycles
- 4*110V AC outlets, 2*100W PD ports, 2*5V/3A USB-A ports, 2*regulated 12V/10A DC outputs, 1*12V/10A car port,1*15W wireless charging pad.
- With max input of 200W, this power station can be fully recharged in 3-4 hrs with solar panels (OCV 12-28V, 200W)
- It can also get fully recharged from an AC wall outlet in 3-4 hrs or a 12V car port in 7-8 hrs.
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
2-year Hassle Free
Stay Powered, Wherever Life Takes You
Power All Loads For The Road
Designed For Life On-the-go
Easy Portability, Endless Possibility
A Must-have Camping Partner
Other Top Rated Products
I have not put this product to use yet . The reviews have been good and I liked to price point and what the product offered. Looking forward to having this power on my camping trips in the near future. Shipped quick and packaged well.
I was looking for an overnight backup power source for my chest freezer and found it with the EB70S. It has plenty of battery capaciy to run my freezer overnight (tested to almost 9 hours) during a power outage. This fits perfectly with daytime solar panel energy for running the freezer and rechargeing the EB70S during a power outage.
Seems to be what I need to go bike packing with my cargo trailer.
Haven't put it through it paces yet, but I did test it, and test as it should.
Nice and work well
Work as described and expected.
Q1: What devices can be charged/powered by BLUETTI EB70S?A:
A:At first, please check the rated power of your electronics. For EB70, the maximum rated output power is 800W, which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 800W, the inverter will shut off.
Q2:How long will EB70S power my device?A:
Working time (estimation) = (716Wh*0.85) / operating power of your device. Please note that the actual working time may vary under different environments.
Q3: Can it be charged by using 2 solar panels in series?A:
Yes, just make sure the total open-circuit voltage (VOC) of the solar panels is less than 28V, otherwise it may trigger the charging over-voltage protection.
Q4: Can it charge and discharge simultaneously?A:
Yes, but it is not recommended to charge and discharge at the same time in order to protect the battery life."