- Huge Capacity and load: 2400Wh/1000W(Max.), overload capacity: 1000W ¡Üload<1200W @2Min;?1200W¡Üload @1s.
- Built in Top-brand LG battery cell, reliable and safe assured.
- All-in-1 power station with various outputs:2*AC outlets for most household appliance under 1000W,1*DC12V for car powered devices,1*PD Type-C (Max 45W) for USB-C devices,4*5V3A(Max) USB.
- AC/Solar recharged: it takes 15hrs to be fully charged by ACwall outlet.Charge time varies on the solar panel(higher power of the panel, shorter charge time)
- Solar charge mode:MPPT
- Pure sine-wave.
- Battery management system (BMS),Multi-protection,more safeguards.
- Size&net weight: 19.4*6.5*14.4inch,48.5lb.
- 12 month replacement or maintenance warranty.
Bluetti EB240 2400Wh/1000W Portable Power Station
- 1500Wh capacity,1000W rated power (1200W surge power)
- Multi-Outputs for Various Power Needs
- Solar/AC/Generator Recharge
- 2500+ Long Life Cycle
- Solar Input: Max.500W, OCV 16-68V,Current Max.10A, MPPT
2-year Hassle Free
Stay Powered, Wherever Life Takes You
Power All Loads For The Road
Designed For Life On-the-go
Easy Portability, Endless Possibility
A Must-have Camping Partner
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: What is the capacity of this EB150 power station?A:
1500Wh,101351mAh/14.8V( equivalent to 405405mAh 3.7V).
Q2: Can charge and discharge at the same time?A:
Yes, you can.
Q3: What kind of product can be charged by the EB150 power station?A:
For AC powered device, make sure the max. power of the device is no more than 1000W. for overload capacity, 1000W ≤Load<1200W @2Min,1200W≤Load @1s;
Q4: How to choose compatible Solar panel?A:
It must meets: 1)Open Circuit Voltage(OCV):16-60V/Max.10A, Max.500W (DC7907 to MC4 Charging cable is included) 2)MC4 Connector Tips: make sure the total OCV(open circuit voltage) is no more than 60V if you connect several solar panel in series!
Q5: How long can be recharged by Solar Panel?A:
It depends on the input power of the solar panel and the strength of the sunlight. For example, for 300W input solar energy, the charge time is about 5-5.5Hrs. for 500W solar panel, the charge time is about 3.5-4hrs.
Q6: Anything else important should I know?A:
Note: When the total output power exceeds 1000W, the DC output will be directly shut down. When the load is less than 30W, the output power would not be displayed. When a high-power appliance is attached to the product, the displayed output power and the actual output power could be different for up to 30W.
Q7: How long should I recharge the EB150 power station if I do not use it for a long time?A: