BLUETTI AC200MAX + 3*PV200 Solar Generator Kit
- 2,200W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (4,800W Surge)
- 2,048Wh Capacity
- LiFePO4 Battery with 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- Expandable Up To 6,144Wh with 2×B230, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300
- 7 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead Battery/Dual AC/AC+Solar)
- 900W Max. Solar Input
- 1300W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC Adapter)
- Smart Control & Monitor in BLUETTI App
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
2-year Hassle Free
SMALL CHANGE, HUGE LEAP
LESS TO SPEND, MORE TO LOVE
GET CHARGED IN ANYWAY YOU PREFER
INCOMPARABLE OUTLET VERSATILITY
Other Top Rated Products
We are using half the gas as we use to! Can't wait for some sunny days to test out the panels! Extremely happy!
The equipment is of amazing quality. Although I was totally disappointed with UPS for the delivery phase. They are a 3rd rate company and I hope in the future not to have any dealings with them.
Big battery, lasts a long time
I am enjoying my generator . I have decided that the cords could be longer for my needs as I am using in my camp . Overall great product and will recommend.
Q1: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be hooked up with the AC200/P?A:
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Q2: Can the B230 battery module be used alone?A:
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Q3: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?A:
B230 can be recharged by:
1. 500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2. Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
Q4: Does AC200MAX support split phase bonding?A:
Q5: Can AC200MAX be remotely controlled via APP?A:
ou can control the AC200 MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP only can be connected via Bluetooth.
Q6: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be charged with AC200MAX?A:
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules
Q7: What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？A:
- 1. Wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
- 2. Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
- 3. Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with total Voc higher than 145V)
- 4. Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
- 5. 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 6. 12V/24V lead-acid Battery
- 7. EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold separately)
- 8. Generator
- 9. BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
Q8: Does AC200MAX have UPS function？A:
Q9: Can AC200MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?A:
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?A:
Q11: Can I use third party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?A:
Yes, you can. The solar array must meet the following conditions:
1. Total open circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors
Q12: Can you ship the AC200MAX to Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska deliver ?A:
Can not. Because the package exceed the weight limit of the logistics company.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.